1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

part numbers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Ottneys250, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Ottneys250

Ottneys250 Junior Member

Whats up ?I was wondering if someone could help me find a wire warness. I have a 88 f250 ,and i belive fisher lights. I need the harness from the lights to my truck I belive any help is great!
    Also Im going to get a westren joy stick tonight do I need a adapter for that to, I have a westren plow 7,6 Its an older one.
    Sorry about all the new questions just trying get everything running!

2. Ottneys250

Ottneys250 Junior Member

ehh nothin?

3. dzrick

dzrick Senior Member

I think you need to supply more facts to get a good answer.

At the top of the page is a link to the Fisher site, once there you can use the e-match feature to find which harness you need if in fact you have Fisher lights.

I ran an '88 F250 with the HB1 type headlamps and the 7' 6" HD blade (all guesses on my part) and they show the harness as part # 29050.

4. Ottneys250

Ottneys250 Junior Member

Thanks buddy. Im try the fisher site in a minute. But heres what it said on the back of the lights.

Dougles Dynmics
    Its even qrote or Grote its writtin kinda hard to see

Then Sae Hi5p 87 dot

Could you maby explain that....Whats the diffrence from what you had to the Hi5p lights?
    The big black squar and rectangler.

5. dzrick

dzrick Senior Member

I'm not pro, just a homeowner with a Chevy/Fisher to take care of my driveway but when I was setting mine up I believe the headlight type Fisher e-match needs is the type that came with the truck not the plow. In your case it should be either 2B or HB1.
    On my headlamps they were raised numbers/letters on the front of the lamp.

6. Ottneys250

Ottneys250 Junior Member

Im not to shur how to post pics yet?...but I could e mail one to someone real quick if they think they could tell me what kinda lights these are?

Yeah, I think there the 2b/ 2E1 That looks like what fishers say, Im still a little confused on the harness, my buddy wants to cut it and wire it like that. I dont really want to cut into the harness is I dont have to tho.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  7. dzrick

dzrick Senior Member

I'll PM you my e-mail address and tomorrow I'll go look at my brothers old '88 F250 to see what lamps are on it.
    I put his Fisher on my '88 Chevy a couple years ago and did the cut and slice to make things work.
    [​IMG]