1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Part # for meyer light adapter?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by MR. McBEEVEE, Dec 1, 2008.

1. MR. McBEEVEE

MR. McBEEVEE Junior Member

I have a 2004 ford f250 with single sealed beam headlights. Does anyone know the part # for the light adapter to plug and play without hard wiring? Also i have a 1995 2500 chevy that needs the same thing but i didn't know if they even make one for that year. It has composite duals. Thanks in advance. Love the site!

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

'95 GM w/ composite lights - Meyer p/n: 07104

'04 Super duty w/ 2B1 sealed beam lights - Meyer p/n: 07180

These are adapters for the Night Saber/Night Saber ll style lights that use the under hood light modules. Have to assume that what you have.

3. MR. McBEEVEE

MR. McBEEVEE Junior Member

Thank you b&b! You are a great help! That is exactly what i have. I have found these for 59.00. It seems steep for a few wires with plugs but it beats hardwiring i guess. I checked the grounds,as you suggested the other day and it did not make any difference. Headlights were still dim. So i am going to install the modules. Thanks again