1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Parking lots

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by clncut, Oct 5, 2007.

1. clncut

clncut PlowSite.com Addict

This will be my fourth year plowing and will be looking to expand slightly to med to smaller parking lots. Most of my accounts are gas stations, driveways and roadways. Im going to need to change the verbage in my contracts and Im looking for some advice.

When plowing during business hours do you give a discount for the initial visit due to not being able to clear the whole lot due to vehicles parked and then another price for after hours when you can clear the lot with no vehicles? How do you have this set up in your contract. Just looking for some advice?

Thanks,

J

2. clncut

None can help me out? I just need a little direction here. Thanks

J

3. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Is This a 24h restaurant?
    There will always be cars.

If all we do is the driving lanes we take 25% off.

What are you looking at?

4. clncut

Business offices, Auto Zones, Walgreens etc. Nothing open 24/7. Thank you Snofarmer for the help. Just was wondering if anyone discounted the price if cars were parked in the lots.