1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Parking deck vs Ford dump truck - video

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by pohouse, Feb 22, 2011.

1. pohouse

pohouse Senior Member

2. MeeksCo

MeeksCo Senior Member

That video is nuts. Gotta love insurance!
  3. 87chevy

87chevy Senior Member

That guy pooped himself. Guarentee it. I would...
  4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I hope the driver is ok. But, from what I could se, there was realy no need to plow that with a wheeler.
  5. JJSLandscape

JJSLandscape Member

I was thinking the same thing, then i saw the video is in Georgia. So im assuming they dont have a huge variety of trucks to choose from when plowing because they don't get much snow?
  6. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I never noticed it was Georgia. Like you said they probly doen't have many trucks with plows down there. They probly have more big trucks with plows than pick-ups with plows.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Vid has been posted atleast 3 different times already this year. But again, I hope the driver was ok. And that he didn't mess himself to badly.
  8. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

I used to plow a deck and always wondered if anything like that would happen!