1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pallets of chloride de-icer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by greencountry, Dec 4, 2009.

1. greencountry

greencountry Junior Member

I have (7) pallets left over from a truck load of bagged chloride salt that I wish to sell. They are 50LB bags with 50 on a pallet. I am willing to sell them for $7.50/bag with a minimum of 10 bags, or I will sell a complete pallet for $7.00 a bag. This is a magnesium & chloride mix. This is safe for pets, plants, run-off, and melts to -15 degrees. This is a product that if you price out anywhere else would cost $12-14 per bag. I am selling this on a first come first serve basis. Delivery is also availible for a fee. Please call Jamie @ (810)701-0334 to set up arrangements.

2. greencountry

I have 2 pallets left and looking to move them. let me know

3. greencountry

oh and this will help cause everyone who called i had to explain to them i miss typed this is a magnesium & calcium mix.