1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pallet racks/shelving

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by happy, Mar 8, 2010.

1. happy

happy Junior Member

I bought too much pallet racks for the amount of space we have. This stuff is almost brand new. No rust, and a very nice hunter green, almost glossy paint still. I also have some wire mesh shelves that can be laid into the beam so you do not have to make up 2x8's to make the shelves.
    I have:
    (6) 12foot uprights -$50 each (can be cut down if too tall to fit in your barn
    (2) 10foot uprights - $50 each
    (54) 8 foot beams - $4.75 each when you purchase uprights

For 1 pallet rack you will need 2 uprights; and for each shelf you will need 2 beams. (Basically $110 for 1 pallet rack w/ 1 shelf, add additional shelves for $10 each)
    For 2 pallet racks side by side (with 1 shelf each)you will need 3 uprights and 4 beams($169 for 2 pallet racks side by side w/ 1 shelf each)equates out to $84.50 per pallet rack.

Everything is still on the trailer. It will all be off loaded tomorrow, and if anybody needs a picture of what pallet racks look like I will be able to post up some pics of it on Wednesday.

2. bchurch05

bchurch05 Junior Member
    from NH

that is a good deal on that stuff to bad they never come around when i need the stuff

3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

why so far?

4. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

How deep is it ? Call me, I may try to work a deal to take everything. Call Jerry @ 419-674-1717. THANKS !!!

5. happy

happy Junior Member

how big is it?

It is 44 inches deep.
    I only have 4 uprights left, and 37 cross beams.
    I also have 1 pallet rack with 2 shelves that have been welded after they were put into the slots. That whole pallet rack I would probably sell for $70
    Anybody can call (937)470-7167 for quicker response times, as i dont always get on every day.