1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pair of LT245/75/16 Goodyear Armortrack LIKE NEW

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

If you need a pair of 245's, these are for you. PERFECT plowing tires. LT load range "E". This pair is literally like brand new, with maybe 500 miles on them. These tires list for about $230 per tire. I'm guessing b/c my buddies dealer cost is $209 per tire. These came on a truck I bought that needed the rears, but the fronts were new. I planned to buy 2 rears, but actually came across a nice set of 235/85's for nix from a buddie that I used instead. My other trucks run that size too so it worked out good. I have nothing left with 245's.

I understand that used tires aren't worth new price, and please don't view these as your typical used tires. They are in perfect condition. I would like to get $150 for the both, no lower. Someone will be getting a killer deal here if they planned to buy high dollar tires.

Pics to come.

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

3. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

are you selling them because you lifted your truck and the truck is now worthless and good for nothing?

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

LMFAO negative.......just trying to rip somebody off as usual ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.