1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Painting my 9 Footer.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ADMSWELDING, Dec 17, 2011.

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

Couple pics of my 9 , fisher needle scaled wire wheeled ready prime/paint.Couple with some paint on it in the shop.

2. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

The plow looks good. Now you should post some pics of both trucks up with the freshley painted plows mounted . :nod:
  3. joey7599

joey7599 Senior Member
    from MA

Looks good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you should put a nice new fisher decal on it
  4. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

i like your snow foil design Thumbs Up
  5. SnoMan19

SnoMan19 Member

Plow looks good.Thumbs Up

All done and out of the shop.

Pic of it mounted and out of my shop.

7. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

plow looks good! nice job with the paint and the deflector on the top of the plow and real nice truck as well all we need is snow!! good luck

Can build those deflectors for any of you guys that want one.Seems alot of you guys like it.Thanks for complments on the rig also guys.
  9. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

Like all the miller gear. fisher, fords and miller cant go wrong lol
  10. masonenterprise

masonenterprise Junior Member

How much for a 8 and 9 footer deflector?
  11. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Your rig looks nice. That door in the overhead door is different, never seen one like that.

8' are $210,9' are $235 there made from 3/16x6" flat ,the braces are 3/16x3".
  13. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Your deflector looks like an old fisher I saw where I think it was a fisher deflector, but went about another 6"-8" taller than the one you have.

The owner claimed it was a deep snow foil.

Does the holes in the top your design allow it to break up the airflow off the plow so that air gets to the radiator better?

Exactly that 6.0 runs hot i needed to get air to the radiator.It cured the problem well.
  15. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

Do work truck
  16. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

looks good. I really like that truck but thrers only one porblem with that picture theres no snow haha they were saying maybe a christmas strorm. If I had a fisher steel blade on my truck I would have you make me one of those custom deflectors in a heartbeat. Thumbs Up

Could be done in SS.cost a little more.Have never done one but call me if you want i,ll price up the stock.
  18. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

nice work!
  19. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I guess if something breaks we'll see you welding on side of road.:) handy,less downtime!
    Does anyone ever flag you down for repairs while your plowing?
  20. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Having a mobile repair business for plows could be an excellent business. You would want to carry most common plow parts and a good selection of odd ball parts, welder, compressor, etc.

I like that truck, Adam.