1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Painted the snow pusher!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Oct 29, 2006.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I finally got around to painting the snow pusher today. I think it turned out pretty good considering. by the way, thats not the tractor it goes on, it goes on the smaller kubota bx2230
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ripple

Ripple Member

Thats nice>>>did you make that?
    How do you attach to tractor?

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Nice set up man. Whats the dimensions on it?

4. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Its 6' wide, I just run a chain through the hooks on the pusher and hook the ends of the chain to the bucket of the tractor and throw a binder on it. shes gonna look pretty sweet on there now that I got her painted. I'v posted these pics before, but here it is agian.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

And the National weather service has just made my day!

Winter Storm Watch

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. East northeast wind between 9 and 16 mph.

Monday: Snow likely, mainly after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Breezy, with a north northwest wind between 17 and 26 mph, with gusts as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Monday Night: Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Blustery, with a west northwest wind between 21 and 28 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

6. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Paint is great. Looks so much better good job......

7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks better then a new one. Great job!