1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Painted my truck and did a couple other things.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Mark13, May 11, 2010.

1. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

So I finally got tired of a plain white truck and decided to change up the color and a few other little things on it. Feels like I'm driving a totally different truck now.
    (sorry for the poor quality pictures, I'll find my nice digital camera tomorrow)

So... Maybe I did more then paint it and change a couple things.
  2. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Wait.... did you finally buy the D-max you have been talking so much about for the last 2 years?

Congrats man looks beautiful.:nod:
  3. 87chevy

87chevy Senior Member

Very nice Mark!!!
  4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Ya, parents finally convinced me I can't save up money forever and take it with me. So I bought myself a "new" truck. :cool:
  5. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Nice. You hanging your unimount on it? or keeping your 98 on plowing duty.
  6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

The 98 and the unimount will be up for sale at some point. I currently have 3 trucks (this one, my 98, and a 91 s10). I'm keeping the s10 to drive to and from work and have no real use for my 98. I'm pretty much set on putting a 9.2 poly V on this truck.
  7. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

very nice truck my man, but I think you need to update your signture now.. Oh and im really jelous
  8. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking truck Mark. And good plow choice, I wish i went with the 9'2". Your going to love towing and plowing with this truck. Keep us updated with pictures and info on your truck.
    Last edited: May 12, 2010
  9. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Very nice looking truck Mark
  10. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

NICE TRUCK MARK!!! That truck sure is a little better set-up for pulling the trailer you pull at the farm, are you going to swap you gooseneck over to it?
  11. Mike_13

Mike_13 Member

Very nice truck! I gotta admit... I'm a bit jealous.
  12. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck you made the right choice.
  13. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Good job, I'm sure you feel very rewarded.
  14. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I'll update my sig eventually lol. I'm waiting for a nice sunny day to get some good pictures of it and wash it. (dealer was 120 miles from home and it was raining the whole way back :mad:)
    I'll be sure to post pics as I go with it. Looking to do quite a bit to it to make it "mine".

Thanks! It should work very well for me. It's already got a B&W gooseneck in it, prodigy brake controller, and line-x. Previous owner read my mind on what brand of stuff I wanted :nod:
    I really like it. A friend of mine kept trying to get me to buy a 6.7 cummins like he has, just couldn't leave GM.

I do, its nice driving around and being proud of what I've got vs driving around and not caring.
  15. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I hope it works out well for you Mark.
  16. Alpha Property

Alpha Property Senior Member

sweet lookin rig boss!
  17. 2005_Sierra

2005_Sierra Senior Member

sweet truck :) what model duramax is in it?
  18. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

It's an 06 so it has the LBZ and the 6 speed allison. I had found a couple 04.5-05 ec/lb truck's but I wanted the LBZ and it took forever to find one.
  19. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

the only thing wrong with the truck is it dont have a blue oval on the front of it

1996 ford f250 7.6 unimount :laughing::laughing:
    ford trucks the best never rest
    the heartbeat just flatlined
  20. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Mark great looking truck. You should be very happy with it. Good choice of plow also. I love my D Max's.