1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Painted my plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by KubotaJr, Mar 13, 2008.

1. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

I sanded my plow on monday, then took the time yesterday to paint it. I only painted the blade, but i am happy with the outcome of it. I used Benjamin Moore metal enamal.

Heres the finished product....

paint2.jpg

2. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

heres another, not the best quality pics because there from my phone.

paint.jpg

3. duff daddy

duff daddy Senior Member

nice man looks like it came out good, if you needto do it again or do the frame douse some ofit (surface rust) with some por15 and itll treat the metal good. but good job.

4. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

Thanks man, ill prob do the headgear and frame when the weather gets warmer or whenever i feel like it.

5. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

REPLACE THAT CUTTING EDGE TOO.......PAINT JOB LOOKS GOOD THO:salute::drinkup:

6. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Wow good job looks real nice

7. ctd992500

ctd992500 Senior Member

Wow The Blade Looks Brand New.

8. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

Yea the cutting edge does have to be replaced, and i will do so in a few months.

Thanks everyone!