1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by rrob1399, Dec 9, 2006.

1. rrob1399

rrob1399 Junior Member

what should i use to fill little rust spots in with ? jb weld i got two small holes on the sides of the plow also i could only get fisher paint will it still be okay?
  2. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

Sure....unless its red.

Id prime over that jb weld though....

3. BPK63

BPK63 Senior Member
    from CT

I took somebody's advice over the summer. Instead of paying 25 bucks for a quart of Meyer yellow I paid 25 bucks for a gallon of Rustoleum safety yellow and was able to put several coats on the entire plow and still have plenty left to repaint it next summer.
  4. jbrow1

jbrow1 Member

25 bux a quart? Wow, I must not have bought any in a long time. I thought it was under $15 the last time. It's not getting painted this year anyhow, it would make my truck look to bad!! :eek:
  5. BPK63

BPK63 Senior Member
    from CT

6. rrob1399

rrob1399 Junior Member

but isnt there somthing in it to prevent the snow from sticking?
  7. Plow_king

Plow_king Member
    from NJ

yes, it does.
  8. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 Member

car wax works great