1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Paint and Part Kit

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by 96f250, Dec 19, 2006.

1. 96f250

96f250 Member

Should i buy and emergency part kit to keep with the truck while plowing and does anyone have anhy suggestions of how to repaint the chipped areas??

2. wahlturfcare

wahlturfcare Senior Member

repair kit

me personally, i dont carry one as the plow brand hoses and parts are more expensive. I buy kevlar hoses from tractor stores along with fitings, etc..
    abot the only thing i carry is the toolbox with fluid and a cumalong.
    t repaint the chipped areas, you can get a can of their paint and sand around the area to help match the paint then paint it in. you might have to prime the chaipped area, depends on how it is.

3. Snoflo

Snoflo Member

We carry the emergency kits in all trucks because they carry the vital parts to get up and running on site if needed.

We got ours at http://www.ealandscapesupply.com/snowplowparts.htm for around $50.00