1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Paging ZR2 Plower and RonsRacing

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by S-10 Plower, Jan 21, 2004.

1. S-10 Plower

S-10 Plower Senior Member

OK this question is for ZR2Plower and Ronsracing,

OK guys went to my fisher dealer today to have them line up the mounts and they said they would have to be modified. Did your guys mounts need to be modified? If not What is the mount number you guys have? Fisher won't release the mount number to my dealer they said the homesteader is the only one they recommend for the s-10zr2, What do I have to do to get this freaking plow mounted go to the fisher head quarters directly with all your PICS of your trucks?

So if you guys could give me the mount # For the mounts you have or the places were you got them with phone # so my dealer can hook me up quickly.

2. mylawn03

mylawn03 Senior Member

you stuck on Fisher??? Cause Sno-Way I'm sure makes a mount and I know it won't be such a hassle to hook ya up.
  3. S-10 Plower

S-10 Plower Senior Member

Check with them they don't make a mount for a ZR2, I have seen it done just need to put in 2In or so tube steel between the mounts and the truck frame.

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Hey S10 I'm in the same predicament as you. I have a 97 Jimmy and I love my Fisher on my F150 and want a jr. for the Jimmy. My cousin has a 98 S10 pickup with a Fisher MM but the kit was discontinued in 97. You can buy the mount in separate pieces but not as a kit. I want to be up and running for next season and really want a Fisher. Lets keep in touch to see how we make out. You may want to contact ASAP bedliners at 203-366-5000. They put a 6'9" LD plow on another members S10 and he was trilled with them.

anthony tractor f150 1.jpg
  5. ronsracing

ronsracing Member
    from CT

I pm you. I can't believe you are having such a hard time.
  6. ZR2plower

ZR2plower Member

Check your PMs Mark. I think they just used the standard S-10 mounts on mine but I am not 100% sure on that.