1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

***paging Upnorth***

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Bad Luck, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

I'm laughing just thinking of things to bust your chops about regarding petalsandpines post!!

But I digress.....too much mocking may come back to kick me in the a$$....last night/this morning was another solid performance for the Z71/Fisher combo!!!

Hope you all had the same....

Cheers boys..............It's miller time :drinkup:
  2. Up North

Up North Senior Member

You are related to the Fockers aren't you? I just read that post and was thinking...uh oh, here we go, LOL!. Well at least everyone knows that the ribbing we give each other is all in good fun.

Hey, uh hmm, not to change the subject here, but how much snow did you end up getting out there? We got zip. In fact just got done waxing the truck and giving it a good thorough cleaning. Maybe I'll post a pic as now you can tell what color it is... :D

3. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

...we got anywhere from 4-7 inches depending on what town you are standing in. It was that wet super heavy snow that makes you grateful you have a plow and don't have to shovel so much. Also makes for some crappy back dragging.
  4. johntwist

johntwist Senior Member