1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pace Edwards roll up tonneau cover

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by M&M Services, Mar 13, 2007.

1. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

I have a Pace Edwards tonneau cover for a 99-04 Ford Superduty short bed..This is the one that is flat, can hardly tell its on there, rolls up, has a lock, the front inside the bed also has a light that can be wired to a switch to turn on for loading cargo...The rails need a little paint, they have a few nicks..This was over $800 new..If it doesnt sell I will put it back on the truck..here is a link to what it is http://www.pickupspecialties.com/ton...ce_edwards.htm
    $250..This is complete mounting hardware and all..

2. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

can you post pics or email them to me. I tried pulling up the above link, but it said it wasn't able to be displayed. Thanks. Scott scarr133@hotmail.com

3. M&M Services

from midwest

4. M&M Services

from midwest

here are a few pics! This is a little dirty I just took it off on Tuesday because my truck is going to Line-X tomorrow. the tonneau cover part is dirty from the winter, but cleans up and looks like new, it was on my truck throughout the winter..It is about 1 year old...Let me know..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007