1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

PA Winter Services Feb 18, 2014 Equipment

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MatthewG, Feb 18, 2014.

1. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

I have my picture thread going in the storm photos, but thought I would throw up a few over here for a change since they are equipment.

I demoed the 329D for a week, but took it back and didn't buy it, I'm gonna go with the 326D tire machine

DSCN1836.jpg

DSCN1838.jpg

DSCN1839.jpg

DSCN1843.jpg

DSCN1844.jpg

2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice equipment.

3. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

Nice setup? Liking that gmc. What paint did you use on your xls and has it held up good or did you redo it again? Looks mint in the pics.

4. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

The backhoe guy must really burn through cutting edges

5. granitefan713

granitefan713 Senior Member
    from PA

Love the Gmc dump!

6. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

Nice looking equipment! What didn't you like about the John Deere?

7. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks Guys,

I used New Holland Construction Yellow, it is bullet proof and has no imperfections, it is the original, not touched up

The backhoe pusher rubber still is on the original height setting as the beginning of the season, im not sure why he was on it so hard, but w/e he is a very good operator. Usually he does that when back dragging bays and it works well.

The JD D series machines are awesome, I just couldn't get any traction in the snow/ice with the tracked machine. Tons of power, so many nice features, great cab. I had a 2008 325 and probably will get the 326 to replace the New Holland in Spring

8. havenlax18

havenlax18 Senior Member

What did you pay for the backhoe? Not sure whether to buy another skid or a backhoe. Looking to spend around 20g

9. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

I like the visor ad on the pickup truck, looks very nice