Sky Water resources Snow Slope Freezing

Car Tire Sky Automotive tire Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Snow Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Snowplow Snow

See less See more
#6 ·
Thats looking good buddy!

#9 ·
sweet pics thanks for taking them. how did all you stuff hold up?

#10 ·
great pictures thank you. can't wait till i'm able to take on contracts like that, nice straight level lots. seems like every drive way I plow has some weird turn or big hill.

#16 ·
The bald guy is my dad, its his job to manage and run the big salt truck.

The big custom loader bucket is 20' wide and is used to clear the big lot along with the Clark, a Bobcat and truck with 12' plow

The Tak has good traction going straight, gets a little slippery on turns, but it manages fine

So far everything is working and the only glitch was the back up/salt lights on the big truck stopped working, one more push and everyone should have their act together

Oh and the cheapo salt dogg style push spreader's handle totally cracked in half as it had some rust

#22 ·
I'm not super impressed with the XLS, I did get some spill off, but maybe I was just taking too much. I wish the rubber edges were steel, they already wore pretty badly and now wont scrape well when I'm in 10' straight blade

I had to push back some drifts yesterday, I take these pictures in case anyone has a problem with my return trip bill

Sky Snow Automotive tire Tree Asphalt

Tire Car Vehicle Snow Automotive tire

#26 ·
Hey what's all that white stuff?? Lol nice Videos man

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.