1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

PA Ram rebuild question

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by tclandscape, Dec 7, 2010.

1. tclandscape

tclandscape Junior Member

I have a 7.5' meyer with 10" Power angle rams. I would like to rebuild one or two of these to use as spares. I got the kits, but the instructions are very poor (to say the least). I cant tell what rings go where, and the old packing seals completely disintegrated, so I cant tell from the old one either. does anyone know of where I can get a good diagram of what each part looks like and where it needs to be installed? Thanks

2. Paulie's Plowin

Paulie's Plowin Member

Yea I could use that info also

3. dave_dj1

dave_dj1 Senior Member
    from NY

4. Paulie's Plowin

Paulie's Plowin Member

Thanks man!!!

5. dave_dj1

dave_dj1 Senior Member
    from NY

No problemo :mechanic:
    I have the fastest internet available! LOL Only took a second to search it out.

6. Paulie's Plowin

Paulie's Plowin Member

Does anybody know the correct way these seals go in? There is a yellow seal]plastic] a couple of white [plastic] seals. Then 3 black seals. and 1 flat seal. The picture on the website does not describe in detail where these go.