1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

P-Pumped 01 Dodge QC 4x4 with 73k (this is not a plow truck)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by big schmitty, Nov 19, 2012.

1. big schmitty

big schmitty Member

I'm not 100% completed yet, I still have a few days of work left to do on the truck, but I'm putting it for sale.

It's a barn find 01 p-pumped Qc 4x4. It has just over 73k miles on it. It is a very nice clean truck.
    Mods list as far as what I was told when I bought it;
    913 pump
    100hp scheid inj's
    scheid street cam
    bell usb turbo
    ats exhaust
    .093 lines and tubes
    90lb springs and titanium retainers
    ported exh side
    fire ringed
    12mm studs
    all billet DTT transmission and valve body
    ats triple disk conv.
    dhd transfer case
    fass pump
    I'm sure I'm forgetting something

The truck had 4.11 gears and I changed them to 3.54. The front is done But I still have to complete the rear. I need to reinstall the stereo and the rest of the interior and rewire the fass pump so it comes on when the lift pump does and wire up the shut off solenoid correctly.

I just installed the bumper cover and the roll pan. Asking 19,500.00 obo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

That is very low miles! Not bad mouthing the truck but I think it would be an easier sale if it were stock.

3. plowin-fire

plowin-fire Senior Member

Sell it on competitondiesel.com or cumminsforum.com. More interest on modded trucks over there.

4. DieselSlug

DieselSlug PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a beast for sure!

5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

x2. Most guys here will never go further then a tune and exhaust on a diesel, let alone turning one into a play toy.

6. big schmitty

big schmitty Member

Well, I have 8 diesel trucks and all but 1 are highly modded. So I kinda specialize in toys, kinda like Santa! It's on comp-d, I just thought I'd put it on here to maximize my exposure.

7. NBI Lawn

And again don't get me wrong, that is a bad ass truck! I wish I could find that same truck in stock form.

8. big schmitty

big schmitty Member

If you give me a down payment and two weeks, I'll have it put back to stock for you, including radio and tires n wheels!

9. NBI Lawn

How much for stock?

Where are you located? I'd want the 3.55's too.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  10. big schmitty

big schmitty Member

Im just west of Indianapolis. I'll pm you my number if you want to talk seriously about it.