1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Oxymoron? More it snows,faster you get done?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grandview, Feb 3, 2015.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Been out a few times in the last or so, but the more I go out the faster I get done.

2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

How about the faster it snows, the faster I get done I would rather have 6 inches in 2-3 hours then it drag out over 6 hours or more
    But I see your point as well

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I like it now,piles are high and the lots are small from all the snow, in and out.

4. snowplower1

snowplower1 Senior Member

same case with me and my guys. except one who has really gotten on my nerves with how long he takes but he makes the property look nice at least.

I have especially noticed it this year being that i was learning how to plow with a v in the beginning of the year. my dads plow broke yesteray and i got my route and his done in just a little more time than it usually takes to do just mine. granted my truck probably didnt like how i treated it for those few hours