1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

owners manuals for md75

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Lawn Guy36, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Lawn Guy36

Lawn Guy36 Member

Was just wondering i bought the md75 about a month ago and was wondering what owners manuals did you get with it.I got the one that tells you how to wire it all up and mount and dismount that is great but nothing in there tells you what type of oil you should use how to change the hydraulic oil or do you use transmission oil.friend of mine said his manual for his myers says to run transmission oil in his.I also bought a Salt Dogg spreader and got no manual for that lol just venting any help would be great.And yes i bought all of this new from a dealer.

2. plowman69

plowman69 Member
    from amherst

you can download the manuals from the web site for both snow dogg and salt dogg
    never use transmission fluid use s.a.m. plow fluid you should get it at your dealer where you bought it

3. Lawn Guy36

Lawn Guy36 Member

ty plowman