1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

owners manual

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by DBDigger, Dec 15, 2003.

1. DBDigger

DBDigger Junior Member

Hey everybody.......Does anyone know where I can get an O.E.M. owner's manual for a 1989 Dodge W350 1 ton mason dump???
  2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Best bet is to try the dealer for the truck manual, you will have to try mason for the dump body since that is not O.E.M.
  3. JElmWin

JElmWin Senior Member

You could also try EBAY. They have a special section just for cars/trucks and have sub-categories including manuals. I would also pick up a Mopar shop manual. I had one for my '94. You can call Dodge directly to order. The number is listed in the owner's manual. My '94 manual ran me about $50 new. It was worth it . There was alot of detail including full schematics. You'll never look at a Chilton's again!:nod:
  4. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

For service manuals and/or Operators manuals contact:
    (this is per the form in the back of my 85 owners manual)

Chrysler Corporation
    c/o Dyment Distribution Service
    20026 Progress Dr.
    Strongsville, Ohio 44136

The service manual is very thorough and was 30.00
    Owners manuals were 2.50
  5. JElmWin

JElmWin Senior Member

Good catch SS! I suppose I wasn't much help without an address or phone#. My '03 Manual reads:

Dyment Distribution Services
    P.O. box 360450
    Strongsville, OH 44136

They say service manual is $110, Owner's manual $10,
    + $4 S&H (first $40) or 10% (over $40).
    Please state year, make & model.
    This is probably why I suggested Ebay first.;)
  6. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

Glad you updated it for him, I was afraid they had moved but I didn't expect the prices to have gone up that much,WOW!