1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Owner Operator/Sub looking for work! Suburbs Of Chicagoland

Discussion in 'Employment' started by awl1973, Sep 25, 2009.

1. awl1973

awl1973 Junior Member

I am located in Lake Barrington, Il and looking for additional work to plow for an established small to mid-level company this season. I will have all new equipment and even salt of my own. I didn't get as many accts as i was hoping for this season and hope that i can work with someone who is looking for a reliable and good plow guy. I have a property maintenance co and we usually plow for those accts. but this year they were so cheap and went with a crazy low bid that I just could not compete with. Not in the buisness to break even and it isn't a hobby either. I am sure that most of you know what I'm talking about. Shoot me an e-mail if your looking for help and good luck this season everyone.

A&B's Plowing and Property Maintenance