1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Owner Operator Available in Chicago Burbs

Discussion in 'Employment' started by jadyejr, Dec 1, 2008.

1. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

Hey just wanted to let you know that I am available for work starting tomorrow afternoon, if you need help get up with me and we can see what I can do for you. I have a 2002 Ram 2500 5.9 with a western plow. Let me know!
    Thanks

John 434-660-3541 cell

2. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

where are you located? i have an account in winnetka off 41/94 i need a sub for,
    3-4hrs 2-4", min garaunteed
    5-6hrs 4"+, min garaunteed

3. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

My trucks in Wood Dale, I can hit Winnetka for you.... Give me a call and we can discuss. Thanks!
    John
    434-660-3541

4. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

bump bump bump

5. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

Anyone need a fill in truck around here for the next couple days? I've been doing this for several years and am ready to work! Let me know! Cell 252-258-5832 or 434-660-3541..

6. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

jadyejr,
    i know i got a response from you, did we ever talk? sorry ive been crazy busy and have talked to a couple of different subs thus far.

7. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

yeah I called you back on wednesday and left you a message....