1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Owner/Op Available in SW Chicago

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Thoth7475, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Thoth7475

Thoth7475 Junior Member

Wanted to let everyone know that I am available for work on the SOUTHSIDE if you need help. I have a 2500 Ram w/ a 7 1/2 Western Pro Plus & 1000 Spreader. Not the biggest setup out there, but I installed it, I know how to use it & I need to earn, so actually, if the price is right, I'd probably drive to New York right now.

Thanks,
    Robert

2. Thoth7475

Thoth7475 Junior Member

Bumpity Bump Bump

3. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Your looking a little late, not going to be too easy to find someone to work for right now. You may have to wait until Jan sometime and call around to different employers since subs tend to get fired or quit early in the season.

Good Luck

4. Thoth7475

Thoth7475 Junior Member

Ya, I wish I would have found this site a little earlier...at least I'll know where the line forms next year. Now, I'm just hoping the northside stops stealing all the snow & I can pick up a little extra here to fill up my plate.