1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Overloaded jetta

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by GeoffD, Oct 27, 2003.

1. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

Hi,

Does anyone know which website had the picture of the overloaded vw jetta. The jetta had a whole skid of plywood on the roof. If anyone knows would like to get the address from someone.

Geoff

2. Rob

Rob PlowSite.com Veteran

Not sure where it came from, but I had a copy local

vw.jpg

3. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Is that real? :rolleyes:

4. snowjoker

snowjoker Senior Member

Man, it's been a long time since i've seen that pick:D That's what happens when you have more money than brains:jester:

5. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

I hear the guy has since fixed the rear end and the Jetta work truck model is now on to bigger and better things....................................I guess it was a 4 motion model because the guy slapped a Meyer plow on it :)

Jay

6. wyldman

wyldman Member

......and I told him he need Timbrens,some people just don't listen. :D

7. Clean Cut Lawns

Clean Cut Lawns Banned

i think there is someone in the car:rolleyes:

8. micah79

micah79 Senior Member

Oh my gosh. That is awesome.:cool:

9. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

That Is a home depot ad " LOAD AND GO" What lumber yard anywhere would load let alone let some one leave like that .Now H.D. They just don't care and have people that don't know better that work for them ;)

10. BWhite

BWhite Senior Member

sleeping

looks like someone sleeping in the car

11. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

LoL i was just thinking about putting that on here theres the same picture hanging in my buddys garages.

12. chayesf250

chayesf250 Junior Member

13. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I knew had to do with home depot.They should of been sitted for letting him do it .They should of known better ?? don't you think No what a minute I'm talking about Home Depot . ;)

14. businessjeff

businessjeff Banned

Well I guess I will be the first to break the bad news!! This picture is clearly photoshoped, not a bad job either. About as good as you could get it to look. Do you really think that little bit of twine would hold down all that at that angle? Not just that but just the way everthing else is.... why am i explaing myself. Its a fake there you go

15. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

How do you explain all the other pictures, witnesses, HD manager etc?

16. oakvillerex

oakvillerex Member

i don't know, that sure looks real to me the wood has kinda slid to the back of the car and it looks like it in all the pictures. there is one thing that i have to say and that the owner of the car and the manager of HD should both be charged for being retreads due to the danger that they put the public and the owners and passengers of that vehicle.

tymusic

17. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

and i thought we lived in a picture perfect society... ive seen a lot worse ... im shocked home depot actually loaded that car like that ... shows the brains at the HOME DEPOT ....

18. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

It's not photo-shopped. That twine can easily hold that amount. It's pretty durable. But, in either case, I didn't see it with my own eyes, so I suppose anything's possible.

19. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

im not buying it funny looking though

20. Potomac Lawns

Potomac Lawns Member

yup its true happend about 20 mins from where i live