1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Overload light on Meyer as soon as I turn on

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Goose501, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Goose501

Goose501 Junior Member

I am getting the overload light as soon as I turn on my controller. The float light goes on for a second then right to overload. Earlier this morning, it would overload then I turned it on and off and it would work for a bit then overload again. Now, the overload light goes on as soon as I turn it on without even touching any of the control buttons. The motor is a E57. Thanks for any help.
    Allen

2. geer hed

geer hed Senior Member

Start by checking all your connections,at the plugs, make sure they are clean and tight. if thats good look for a short. that is usually what causes it.

3. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

go to your dealer before it snows

4. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

Either your plugs out front arnt connected well. Or even the connections at the top of the coils arent getting proper grounding like there loose or broken