1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Over a foot of snow in the west!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Brian Young, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Wow, its coming. I think we are in for a start to winter just like last year. I finally started paying attention to the weather this time of year and its almost identical, early cool wet weather, tons of berries on evergreen shrubs, acorns everywhere and even though the leaves are still on the trees, some have turned almost over night. I think....hope, we are all in for a good winter.
  2. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

I used to have a theory that a wet summer means less snow, but the last couple of years I threw that out the window. Weve had a good precip over the last few years summer and winter. Hope it works out for you.
  3. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

Hope it hold off until mid Nov, still need to buy my other truck a blade...

FISHERBOY Senior Member

So far all the models for this winter r looking very good for the east coast area, but u never know, i hope we see our first snow sometime in early november. For some more info check the accu-weather forums on long range weather/ winter 09-10