1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Outta Here

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by RON66106, Dec 2, 2004.

1. RON66106

RON66106 Member

Ive been a member of this board for a couple of years and learned a few things but not much. I have read allot of wounder full post from people trying to learn and thats a great thing. My problem is the uncountable number of idiots that no matter how long you have worked in this field seem to come up with a B.S. scam on how the gov. (taxes ) work or some other legal matter is. I have been working in this field for longer than most of you have been alive and what turns my stomach the most is hardly anyone listens.
    In concept this is a great board what ruins it is the quality of people replying to sincere posts in order to help someone.

don't reply that you hope I paid my insurance Keep in mind i have done this longer than you have sucked wind.
    GOOD LUCK. Ron
    I have hardly ever replied often but received such replies that prompted this message. This keeps a person like me from replying.
    If the fools on this site want to talk about how great they are please go somewherelse and show your lack of brains. You have truly screwed up this web site.

2. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

You must read more threads than I do. Typically I only read what looks interesting to me, or a subject that I can help out with.

Bye.