1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Outrageous magazine article!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by linycctitan, Aug 15, 2009.

1. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

I was sitting in the waiting room of the local emissions inspection station this morning thumbing through some magazines, when I came across an article in Automobile Magazine that really got my blood pumping. The author of the article put a plow on a luxury SUV and went around aimlessly plowing parking lots, roads, and get this, even I-95!!! This moron had no business what-so-ever, doing anything at any of these places, and even admits that he doesn't know what he's doing, besides making a mess!! If you've got a minute, read the article and tell me what you think!!:realmad::angry:

http://www.automobilemag.com/reviews/driven/0905_mercedes_benz_g_glass_gelandeplowagen/index.html

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

What an idiot. :dizzy:

3. Loni1113

Loni1113 Senior Member
    from Utah

That was actually pretty funny. I think he learned his lesson. No more plowing for him. When I first started plowing, I was sooo excited to go out. Not so much now. The only thing that keeps me going is the money.

4. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

OMG I think I could spend the $$$ in a better way maybe have 2-3 trucks with spreaders for the price of 1 of these:

2009 Mercedes-Benz G-Class
    Price Range:$100,250 - $119,450

5. secret_weapon

secret_weapon Senior Member

I don't care about making money! I just love to plow snow!!:dizzy:

6. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

wow!:dizzy: what a idiot!!!

7. stillen

stillen Senior Member

Theres a curtis plow dealer or manufacturer near me??? Jesus thats only 8 miles from my house...

8. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

what a goof to bad that trucker didnt just nudge him off the road.

9. Grass Master

Grass Master Banned

The Mercedes dealership can review the security tape to find out who tore up there landscaping and clipped the bumpers on a half dozen of there cars :D

10. towpro570

towpro570 Senior Member

i agree idiot !

11. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Over educated imbecile. I wonder who he voted for.........

12. snowman5313

snowman5313 Member

All of you forget that if he did hit anything that the real plow guy is going to have to pay for it. I HAD TO!!!

13. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I'll take his job over mine or probably anybody elses any day.