1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Out w/the Old...In w/the New Trailer

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PlowboyVT, Apr 10, 2012.

1. PlowboyVT

PlowboyVT Member
    from VT

The Old...Broken axle, bent tongue, no fenders, no wires, bald mobile home tires, broken rear cross member, broken planks and yes..used and abused. Sold on craigs for $450 and the guy pulled home 3hrs away on three tires.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The NEW.....NEW.......NEW

[​IMG]

2. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

that must be nice. im still waiting for my new trailer to come in... 3 months later. midsota trailers is a **** company to do business with. they forgot to build my trailer, now instead of "itll be done in 3 weeks" we are going on week 4.... this is 2 months after they were supposed to have it built. I will never buy another trailer through them again, they have no organization as a company. buddy of mine is a distributor and i bought one to help him out. never again. he is not selling their trailers anymore after this an a few other screwups anyways.

3. Black01Z

Black01Z Member
    from VT

Nice upgrade. Did you get that from Lucky?

4. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice trailer, lot better then the old one!

5. SnoMan19

SnoMan19 Member

Nice trailer, must be a real nice upgrade.

6. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice upgrade. It looks like you really needed it.

7. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

much nicer than what you were working with before

8. Green Grass

Green Grass PlowSite Fanatic

Are you sure it's not your dealer?? I was past there a couple days ago and they have a ton of trailers sitting outside that are finished. Are you getting something special??

9. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

That's what I was thinking, I have never heard anything bad about them as a company for getting orders filled etc...

10. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice trailer good upgrade good luck with it