1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Out 2 new additions

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Schuley, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Schuley

Schuley Senior Member

Here's our 2 new additions...
    New holland 220 skid and a ventrac 3000 with blade, broom and blower.

051.jpg

056.jpg

2. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

Good looking equipment!!

3. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

4. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

Awesome ventrac machine! Let us know how that works out for you. What did that Machine run you with all three attachments? Pm me if you want.

5. Cooter24

Cooter24 Senior Member
    from NE Iowa

Those ventracs are awesome. The visibility looks great. Make sure to get some more pics this winter.

6. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

I'm interested how the new skids design works out. Almost did the snow lease on one this season.

7. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

really interested to hear a price range for that ventrac, I had gotten a quote on a few different setups and they were the full size or larger frame units which were a bit over budget. That looks awesome.

8. Schuley

Schuley Senior Member

The ventrac is awsome! Had a chance to play with it during a snowfall last week. The manueverability of it is second to none due to it being articulated! The visibility from the cab is awasome too! Im very impressed with this machine. It has the 3 cyl diesel, full cab and heater, and the wiper actually cleares most of the window! We needed something compact, and able to manuever around tight areas, and this thing does it. The maching is 38" wide and turning radius is rated at 26". My only gripe is the noise from inside the cab is a bit loud from the pumps, but I plan to put some sound deadener on the ceiling.

9. Schuley

Schuley Senior Member

Visiblility from inside the cab is awsome, and its quieter. I can actually hear my cell phone ringing at full throttle. Its way different from out L series skids (we still have 2 175's). I like it a lot, ours has the 2 speed, heated air ride seat, radio, full cab, hyd detatch... Its supposed to be faster than our 175 but its not.... though i've noticed things getting smoother and more "broke in" as we get more hours on it.

10. NickT

NickT Senior Member

Nice equipment, is your handle a howard stern reference?? Hey now!!!

11. Schuley

Schuley Senior Member

ha ha no.... its kind of a nick name, or a shorter nick name version of my last name. Its 11 letters long so my buddies cut it in half and add the Y and call me schuleY

12. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Nice purchases. Looks like its the week to buy Ventracs....Both you and Dell Services did.The new loader arm design looks pretty cool on the new holland.

13. justinizzi

justinizzi Senior Member

very nice good luck this season