1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Our Trucks

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by lttbsr, Nov 13, 2004.

1. lttbsr

lttbsr Junior Member
    from Cary,IL

First time user just wanted to see if I could share a picture of our trucks

DSC00039.jpg

Last edited: Nov 13, 2004
  2. ShannonS

ShannonS Member
    from IOWA

I like'em , even the chevy's. They look good too. You can see which is the work truck (horse)

3. You must mean the one with the Fisher plow is the work horse, right? :drinkup:

Anyway, You got a good looking fleet there :cool:

4. Rhinohd

Rhinohd Member

Nice Fleet you have there!
    Where can I get some of that reflective tape like you have in the edge of your plows?

5. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Damm,
    you guys are the taylor brothers right? I used to see your truck all the time at ace hardware on randall road...If I can remember right, you guys plow the northwest herald? Because I think I saw your trucks there? Nice fleet by the way!

6. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice Junior Member

Is that a 3 piece cutting edge on those plows? Looks like they are reinforced on the edges?

Trucks look great!

7. lttbsr

lttbsr Junior Member
    from Cary,IL

Ultimate Plow Thanks

:drinkup: Thanks for noticing us we are downsizing for this year. Plowing a few drives and a road. We cut up an old cutting edge to protect the pivot points on the fishers used it as curb finders. AwDirect.com sells the reflective tape in strips and in rolls.

DSC000591.jpg

Last edited: Nov 14, 2004
  8. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Nice fleet you got there! I bet they are all lit up with those full size lightbars??!! :waving:

9. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

Your curb feelers

Could you take a closer picture of them and how you've cut and installed/bolted them on?

I'm going to be replacing my cutting edge next week and I would like to possibly do the smae thing...

Thanks!

10. lttbsr

lttbsr Junior Member
    from Cary,IL

Curb finders

All we did was take an old cutting edge and cut it so that it extended a few inches past the end of the usual blade. Then we used the existing bolt holes with longer bolts to install the curb finders.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2004
  11. ultimate plow

from N. IL

I saw you the other morning driving in your blue truck. I had my white chevy dump truck right by the airport. You gotta love the chevys.

12. nttbsr

nttbsr Junior Member

I saw you sitting in that traffic. Nice looking truck, I like the new light bar. Now all we need is for the temperature to drop 30 degrees so all this rain changes to snow.

13. ultimate plow

from N. IL

Yea I cant believe this 60 degree weather. Hopefully we get some colder temps so it can snow.