1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

our seconded longest driveway

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by etpros, Jan 2, 2011.

1. etpros

etpros Junior Member

2. pitrack

pitrack Senior Member

Nice. What's something like that run?

3. etpros

etpros Junior Member

well its 3/4 of a mile nd we charge 1500 for the season, ive got more videos but my computers gay so ill put them on another night.

4. pitrack

pitrack Senior Member

Nice. That looks like it could get hairy in a big ass storm.

5. etpros

etpros Junior Member

no really its all flat and not a ditch on either side.

6. DScapes

DScapes Member

how many storms / year avg?

7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

$1500 for the season?! wow we just got a 14-16" snowfall and I do two drives right next to each other and they comee out to just over 1/2mi and I billed each @ $625!

8. lude1990

lude1990 Senior Member

you need to post up a full vid you plowing that when your comp will let you upload more. Looks like it would be a fun driveway to do.

What is your longest driveway length???

9. etpros

etpros Junior Member

our longest driveway is a lil over a mile long nd up hill all the way with three seperate driveways off it all up hill too. its not easy. i will post a video of doing that wen i get one

10. serafii

serafii Senior Member

$1500/season for a 3/4 mile drive seems really cheap to me. I have a couple 6 car driveways that give me $650 a month.