1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Our Plowing Fleet!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by exmark1, Jan 16, 2008.

1. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Our fleet of plow trucks, consisting of 2003 Dodge 3/4 ton Diesel, 2001 Dodge 3/4 ton Diesel, 1995 Ford F-350 Diesel all with Hiniker V-Plows!
    Most all of our trucks are red, but the blue Ford was VERY cheap when we got it.

IM001686.jpg

IM001687.jpg

IM001693.jpg

IM001692.jpg

2. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Dodged out & bright RED!! Cool trucks...are they diesel?

3. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Yes I guess they are! haha I didn't see your fleet list until I did my first postxysport

4. TurbDies2500

TurbDies2500 Senior Member

sweet fleet. Got to love the red.

5. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice trucks

6. exmark1

I have had an obsession of sorts with the color red since I was a kid! The newer Dodge took me almost 2 years to find one that wasn't in Texas or ALONG ways away, appartantly the red sport diesel were not that common.

7. lawnmasters2006

lawnmasters2006 Senior Member

i have to say this...lol ford....****** over rebuilt doge...better go chevy next time....lol....doges are like fords....JUNK...lmao......just messing w ya..:D

8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

And this is why, the Ford and Dodge guys come over and bash on the Chev threads. Can't we all just get along:D

9. lawnmasters2006

lawnmasters2006 Senior Member

Chevy's Dont Play Well With Others..u Know That...

10. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Nice plow fleet.

11. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

Nice, I like red!!!!!!!!!!! Those dodges are cool.

12. blm86

blm86 Member

love the red on red, and well the ford still works because of the v plow

13. exmark1

I had 3 Chevy's & a GMC I hated all of them! 2 Were duramax diesels did nothing but repair them, and couldn't touch the fuel milage of a cummins.

After plating frames on late model GM's and fixing one thing after another I decided there will never be another GM truck for this guy again...unless it's really cheap!

14. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

Sweet looking Dodges, have you had much snow up there?

15. exmark1

We had 18 inches the first week in December, but there was a warm stretch and we lost some! There really has been no snow fall to speak of since then just a few 1/2 to 3/4 inch ones!