1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Our new service truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Jim@esitrucks, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Just got back from getting wrapped, now we gotta load the tools and put a light bar on. We do have some hideaways on it now.
    What do you guys think?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Wow Jim, looks really nice, very clean. What did you need a service truck for? Do you go out in storms to do repairs? If so what a great idea. Again, looks great! BTW I called for some prices and I got talking with a guy )I cant remember his name) but what a nice guy and very helpful. You guys will be around a long time, you run a great operation.

3. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

looking good

4. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

The truck is for liftgate and forklift service calls, we just want to advertise on the road what all we do. We are thinking about doing plow calls this year

5. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

LOL, I keep forgetting you sell more than plowing equipment.

6. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

great looking truck i like the wrap, do you think the plow call will help any or just be a pain with the weather conditions?

7. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Well, we think it may be more of a pain....sad thing to say but most people when they call have no idea what they have or may need. We are thinking about it but doubt it will happen.

8. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Truck looks great Jim.

9. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Is that legal where you're at to have the plate up in the window? Or is that temporary? That would get nailed by the popo in a heartbeat around here... :waving:

10. snowman55

snowman55 PlowSite.com Addict

I don't get the picture on the side. What is it?

11. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Still gotta mount the plate....the pic...not real sure part train, engine components....lol
    Boss liked it so there you have it

12. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Why did you go with a 2x4 model?? If you plan on going out in storms with a 2x4 good luck...also I think it would be smart to put a boss plow mount on it to show-off at equipment shows, no?

13. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

It looks realy sharp.

14. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

my 2x4 dually moves just fine in the snow?

15. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

16. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

btw sweet truck

17. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

very nice! way better than our 20 year old F350 service truck that desperately needs to move aside for a new one! ours is a joke :laughing: compared to yours! nice job.

18. musclecarboy

musclecarboy 2000 Club Member

What do you guys mainly sell/build/repair? What % of revenue is plow related? what makes up the rest %?

19. mrmagnum

mrmagnum Senior Member

Looks great. Super job on the wrap!

20. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

pretty dope looking