1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Our New Rig - '04 Ram/Plow/Sander

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Sublime, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Sublime

Sublime Junior Member

2004 Dodge Ram 2500
    Western 8' Pro Plow - Ultramount
    Henderson 8' Spreader

2. A.L. Inc.

A.L. Inc. Member

Really nice set-up, sublime. I love my Ultramount, what a breeze compared to the Uni. Good luck with the truck, Mike
  3. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

the truck looks great. does it have the cummins diesil or the hemi?
    gotta love the new western plow and sander also. great set-up:)
  4. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx Senior Member

I see thats Aspen that you bought from, what a great dealer. the partas guys are really nice and knowledgeable. Good luck with the new truck. they say were suppose to get 1-3 inches tomorrow!!!payup . scott
  5. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

Awesome set-up! what kind of strobes do you have? Please take some more picts.:)
  6. Sublime

Sublime Junior Member

The Backrack has ECCO strobe light bars mounted. They really get your attention. Here is a link to the strobes we got:

It has the 5.7 Hemi. Did not squat too badly with the plow on it.

Aspen in Bloomington, MN set it all up for us. They did a good job except for forgetting to tie-wrap the strobe light wiring out of the way of the steering column. They got wrapped around and pulled out of the fuse box. We fixed it up ourselves with a wire nut and tie-wrap.
  7. slplow

slplow PlowSite.com Veteran

Thats sweeat.