1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

our new addition...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PTSolutions, Dec 9, 2008.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

those who go on lawnsite have prolly already seen this.

hey guys, decided to just go outside and snap some pics. havent had the time to wash it, we plowed early sun. morn and its salt covered. its raining now so to hell with it.

09 Ford F350 Lariat, Crew Cab, Long Bed 6.4L PSD
    Royal Red exterior, ebony leather interior
    9'2" Boss V blade

Ill get better/more pics after its washed along with the rest of the trucks and plows on it.

I took the front valance off before it went to the dealer for plow install b/c i wanted to notch it myself, so i still havent had the time to do that, which is why its not on yet. its got 5 bags of salt in the back for ballast/traction, and it works for ****. prolly need to add at least another 5 bags to get any traction.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. PTSolutions

3. PTSolutions

4. Oak Hills

Oak Hills Junior Member
    from mass

nice truck

5. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

very nice truck. I'm waiting for the plow pics.

6. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

very nice.....and long! she mustve cost a few pennies

7. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

awesome truck those 09's look so good
    enjoy and good luck this winter!!

8. PTSolutions

we got a really good deal on it. im used to plowing with our dump truck, it has L boxes on it and is close the same length.

9. DCSpecial

DCSpecial Senior Member
    from IL

Nice truck :D

10. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

I absolutely love it...so jealous..how do u like the new motor?

11. snow tender

snow tender Senior Member

Nice Truck What boss plow do you have

12. PTSolutions

the new motor is great, i just have to get used to a diesel now. this thing pulls like a freight train when the second turbo spools up.

thanks, its a 9'2" v blade

13. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

pics of the dump would be nice, how do you like plowing resi's in a big dump like that???

14. Jake23rc

Jake23rc Member

Wow that is a awesome truck. I would be scared to dent that.

15. PTSolutions

i will get pics of the other two trucks up as soon as we get nice weather. and its finals week as well, so ive got finals wed. thurs and friday.

im the most careful out of my brother and father so thats why im running this beast! besides, we traded my monte in for this so i get this truck. the backup sensors and camera work awesome for when your not sure if there is a mailbox behind you or not. the dump worked really well, my half of the route contained alot of open drives so i had more room to maneuver. and the blizzard would clear a drive in no time at all.

16. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Senior Member

Nice Truck have an '08 gasser and love it. I see that light bar must come on and off how is that power wire ran? I get putting it in the slot around the window but how did u get it inside? I just have mine across the roof and in the side door. but was think'n of do some thing along what u did.

17. PTSolutions

the overcab lights came stock, i wired up the reverse lights myself via relay and to the aux switches inside the cab. the aux switches are a factory installed option and there are four leads under the dash that you can tap into. the first two provide 30amps, the 3rd is 10 amps and the last one is 15 amps.

at the bottom of the rear glass, it goes in between cab and bed and up into the cab vents. the crew cab gave me alot of room to get behind the seats and pull back to upholstery to pull the wire through. then it is ran under the kick plates up to the front and under the dash to the aux switch for power. the controller for the light bar is in the center console if i ever need to change flash patterns or turn the alley lights on.

18. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Yes very nice truck.

19. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Senior Member

cool thanks my truck also has the aux switchs already have two of them hooked up think i'm going to tie in my roof top flasher into one of them

20. PTSolutions

what do you have run to your switches?

i hooked up my backup lights to turn on when i put it in reverse, but i also wired them into the aux4 switch. when i flip that on, not only do those reverse lights come on, but also the taillight reverse lights as well, along with the camera, this comes in pretty handy when you want to keep an eye out on whats going on behind you when you may not necessarily be in reverse.

im thinking about putting some hideaways in next year as well.