1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Our garage

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Neige, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Here is where we mainly work out of.

snow5 005.jpg

snow5 006.jpg

snow5 007.jpg
  2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

It's nice to be able to put most of your stuff inside. All our snow is about 40km away so all our stuff sits outside and we have to service and fix everthing outside, it's a PITA. We a have a nice shop on the home farm but it's too far to bring them.
  3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I wish we had a place like that. I have to go down to my buddys garage to do any work.
  4. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Used to be a car dealership. Picked it up 2 years ago, best buy I ever made. All our work is within a 5 mile radius, helps allot to stay on top of things.
  5. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

That's a very nice shop. All the doors on the long wall would be very handy. Mine is 50x100 But only 3 doors across the 1 short wall , a real PITA when the shop is full.
  6. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Thanks, My brother John is our mechanic, he does most of the repairs at his garage, at his place. He drives around during storms and repairs on the spot what he can. I will post more pics when I get them.