1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Our equipment

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JE_enterprises, Nov 26, 2011.

1. JE_enterprises

JE_enterprises Junior Member
    from NOVA

Kubota RTV 900 with Boss V and a Terex PT100 with 8 foot snow bucket. wesport

Not looking forward to the open cab Kubota... Small "fleet" by many standards but you have to start somewhere

Jon

snow_plow.jpg

2. graystonelbz

graystonelbz Member

nice tools

3. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Those look like fun to me. Nice equip.!

P.S. Whats with the lights on top of the Terex cab? Could you possibly post more info/pics about them? Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  4. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Kubota looks like a fun one to drive yet!

5. JE_enterprises

from NOVA

Thanks. The lights are Lightforce 140's that I mounted on a bracket that is easily removed when it is not winter. They are the same off road style lights I have on my land cruiser and have proven themselves in their ruggedness and brightness. I can get a pic of how they're mounted tomorrow.
    http://www.lightforce.com/products/140-lance/140lance

6. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

I put the V plow on the tracksteer

7. Florida08

Florida08 Junior Member
    from Ohio

I know it wouldn't do much but don't they make a soft door for the Kubota? Like the tarp type material that just snaps on? It would help out somewhat. If it has a 12V plug you could even get a heater.

8. njsnowremoval

njsnowremoval Senior Member

You could also make a plywood door, paint it, and add a windoe made of plexy glass. put rubber pipe insalation arount it so it seals good. heck you could even throw mirrors on the doors.

9. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Thanks for the info! And pics of the mounting would be awesome! Thanks again.

10. DeereRunner

DeereRunner Junior Member

You can probably get some clear vinyl or some plexiglass to make doors for the Kubota, wouldn't be perfect but would def. help out a lot with cross winds and keep you a little warmer.

11. S-205

S-205 Senior Member
    from Ontario

For the price of a VX-T and the RTV you could have had a decent truck and a plow. How come you went with that if you don't mind my asking? Cool machines though, the Terex been good to you?

12. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

I would like to get a Boss V for my polaris ranger just for fun. Some doors and heat would make plowing with that kubota a lot nicer :nod:

13. JE_enterprises

from NOVA

Thanks, we may get one of the 500 dollar vynl enclosure kit for next season. But for now I'll just put on a few more layers :rolleyes:

I will say it pushes snow great; the diesel gives it plenty of torque and it never seems to loos traction. I am very happy with it. Heres a video from last year:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7dbwdiaEb0

14. JE_enterprises

from NOVA

We already had the RTV to do other tasks and we didn't't want another truck to maintain at this point. We have a 3500 duramax crew cab but that is just too big to plow with.. you need a football field to turn it around. Also, we currently plow mainly small drives and bike paths with the RTV so the V on it is perfect for those applications.

We got a super deal on the Terex used with a Fecon head for mulching and so far I have been very happy with it. Other than an occasional blown o-ring it has been extremely reliable. :D

15. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Nice equipment, i really wanna try one of those V-XT's on a polaris ranger. They look like the perfect rig for driveways.

16. JE_enterprises

from NOVA

We have grown a little bit :cool: :)

131108-142212.jpg

photo (46).jpg

17. S-205

S-205 Senior Member
    from Ontario

Looking good! Is that an M7040? The Duramax on the right looks awesome I love those rims.

18. gallihersnow

gallihersnow Senior Member

I'd say you've grown more than a "little bit".:rolleyes:

Nice equipment. I like the Kubota's and GM's. What part Northern Virginia are you in?

19. G.Landscape

G.Landscape Senior Member
    from Ontario

All that equipment and no salters? Still happy with the RTV?

20. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

He may be from nova scotia