1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Our equipment at work

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Neige, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Neige

Neige Sponsor

2. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

excellent video, no music needed. Shows the wide variety of snow removal you guys offer perfect for your website.

3. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Very very nice video. Very well done! you guys have some incredible equipment!

Did you film that or did you hire someone? The video work is pretty good.

4. wewille

wewille Senior Member

Very impressive!

5. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Snowblowers Pffff, I can do it faster with a bucket:D Looks good I like the clip of the big blower on the loader THROWING the snow

6. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Negative........

7. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

That looks real good but I don't think you need the music. do you do many residentials with pick up trucks? I thought they were all done with tractors.

8. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

thats awesome :drinkup:

9. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

Awesome video as always Neige. :drinkup:

I'd say yes to music, if you can find something to fit that can give customers a "warm, fuzzy feeling."

The only thing that video needs is some footage of all your Dingos. :laughing::laughing:

10. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

As if I couldn't feel worse about this crappy "winter" we're having, you have to post that video of all that fun.

:angry:

Looks great, no music required IMO

11. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Great video Paul. Thanks for sharing. :waving:

12. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

I agree with everyone else. No music. Some people wont like your music choice no matter what you use.

And awesome video man. that is some freaking impressive equipment. You have made this Missouri boy envy.

13. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

You need music. All the strange sounds of the machines could worry the common customer.
    Something warm and relaxing as the customer watches and checks out the web site.
    (we're not your customer, so our opinions don't count)

14. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

I dont know if you know this but your kind of a big deal! LOL!

15. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

what Bloweman said...plus, make some smoother transitions between video clips...cool vid Paul.

16. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

l would add some music and a lil dialogue and also smoother transitions like said above.

other then that VERY VERY VERY VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!!!

17. snocrete

snocrete Banned

I agree.. A little dialogue to start the vid out. Telling a little about your operation, and what you offer (maybe a little music in the background). Then some footage with no dialogue and just music? Maybe even have a spot or 2 in the vid where there is no music or dialogue, just the sounds of the machines working?

18. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

Great video! Never get tired of watching videos like that! Keep them coming! I would add some music.

19. Neige

Neige Sponsor

I filmed most of it myself, and put it together. Thanks for the compliment
    They are, the pickup is used for a road at a golf course that has several homes along it.
    If it makes you feel any better, most of those vids were taken other years.
    Thanks everryone, I will look into music and a smoother transition between vids.

20. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

Very nice; quite an array of equipment!

As for the music, I would use some generic background music, but I would also add quite a bit of dialogue discussing your operation - your capabilities, typical customers, response time, etc. I would also add more still pictures of your fleet - that line up of tractors is impressive and deserves a little more attention and explanation as to why you chose them and how they give your company a competitive advantage, etc.

I would show some videos or pictures of the finished product as well. Show your clean, salted lots. Give some details about the time frame, duration of the storm, and the clean up.

- Dan