1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Our Cat 924G w/ Daniels 16' Blade

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by KMBertog, Jan 30, 2011.

1. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

This is from a couple weeks ago, at an elementary school we service. Love this machine and the blade! Moves some serious snow! We have a blizzard on the way to Chicago so she'll get some serious use again soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nnf9LK2f58

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  2. newhere

newhere PlowSite.com Addict
    from Fenton

you allready posted that one boss

3. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

My bad. How do I delete the thread? Does MJD Moderator have to do it? I forgot this is around already.

4. newhere

newhere PlowSite.com Addict
    from Fenton

No one can delete it. You must sit and take the steady stream of ball busting that will follow.

Sorry

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  5. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Yes. just hit the red triangle in the upper right corner and he will do it for you.

6. ajbernie

ajbernie Member
    from Maine

nice video though

7. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

I haven't seen it, so it's new to me at least. That's quite a blade, what sort of trip mechanism does it have?