1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Our Cabin Road.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MIAWPUKEK, Feb 1, 2006.

1. MIAWPUKEK

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

Found this picture of the road to our cabin. Taken fall of 2004.

cabin road.JPG

2. Atrain185

Atrain185 Junior Member

that is beautiful! verrry nice property

3. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Great Picture. When did you take that? Make your own post cards off of it and make some money.

JP

4. MIAWPUKEK

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

This is at the cabin, overlooks a pond full of animals (beavers, ducks, geese). If anybody else got any cabin pics, post them here!

cabin.jpg

5. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

man am i jealous....

6. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Very nice place. Ive been looking into buying a place, but after this winter im kinda discouraged.

7. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

My house...

It came with 7 acres and I've been purchasing the surrounding land little by little. I'm up to 83+/- acres. My property goes back 4800' from the road. At the very back of the property, I own 600' of water frontage on a private lake.

IM002166.JPG

IM002179.JPG

8. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

man it makes me want one more and more

9. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Here is mine! On the water, minutes from snowmobile trails, good hunting tons of privacy, sounds miserable,huh?

Maine.jpg

10. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

you guys are so lucky...im looking for land now but wont build for a few years...i wish i had a place like those...the mtns are the best, livin in the subburbs sucks so much once you get into the mtns ur in peace and quiet jst the way i like it

11. ghosttridder

ghosttridder Member

dude all i gotta say is your da man. when i looked at the equipment you displayed i am astonished. Probably because i have one plow truck hehe.. but that's what i love about being an underdog :D