1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Our blizz-natch betta be on her way here!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lawnboy11, Feb 10, 2007.

1. lawnboy11

lawnboy11 Senior Member

That's right, I better see her bringin' us some love in the northeast. If not her, then her little sister - 2-4" storm - better show up at least. I think henry on accuweather might explode with excitement. It's payback time I hope! Time to pay some bills. Also I already put a gypsy curse on the jinx so no worries about that.

Word on the street is that ho is on her way up the east coast and is gonna get biatch slapped by some cold arse air and we around the NE are in for it . Sweeeeet! We all need it. Everyone call your blizz-natches home.
  2. GTMS

GTMS Senior Member

What the he?? are you talking about? Or, at the very least what is it that you are trying to say? English son, use English by god, people might understand your attempt at communication.

X-LOWBALLER Senior Member
    from Toronto

I dusted off my ebonics magazine dated 2001. I know it's a tad outdated but I am confident we can accomplish your wish (to understand wtf dude is trying to say).

I believe he is excited about a storm that is about to arrive. This storm or, according to him, it's not too exciting yet not too dull younger counterpart of a storm are due to arrive somewhere near him/her. This person appears to be attempting some sort of "buzz" surrounding this storm as it would seem this person is in need of some cash flow.

The part about the gypsies, I am unsure of. Perhaps something to do with the old myths about curses and their ability to carry out some sort of supernatural demonic type of something.

Call all your blizz natches home? I think this one is self explanatory. The ebonics book states this phrase encourages the contact between a female and a male for sexual encounters prior to a big engagement where as one party in particular may be absent from their daily routine for some time.

4. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

That is cool, Im glad you took the time to figure out what our guy that plows snow in the hood was sayin..At least now some of us english speaking gentleman now know what message he was trying to convey.
  5. lawnboy11

lawnboy11 Senior Member

I was just jivin' y'all!

What I be sayin' is that my blizz(ard)-natch better be here on tuesday and if not there better be a 2-4" storm.

Really- I just wanted to say "blizz-natch" as a play on biacth. Can't you see I'm bored? :dizzy:
  6. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

fo shizzel my nizzle, fi fiv fo zizzle lol
  7. lawnboy11

lawnboy11 Senior Member

Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout...................Willis.
  8. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

I'm rick James BIATCH!

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

hey vanilla ice. this is plowsite not the hood. time to take of the 24's with the vogue tires and put on the snows or maybe you could us all those chains around you neck and make
    snow chains out of them.

10. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

okay okay i got a little carried away..... you gotta let loose sometimes
  11. lawnboy11

lawnboy11 Senior Member

Yes sir, I'm just having fun. BLizznatch!
  12. lawnboy11

lawnboy11 Senior Member

I like the vanilla ice reference, anytime you can mention that guy it's funny.
  13. Bry@n

Bry@n Senior Member

This was awesome. I got a huge laugh outa this thread.

I knew some would be confused with the bliznatch etc.. but the outdated ebonics book was great.

Thank you all for a morning laugh.

We need snow, ya herd!
  14. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

:eek: I think what he said is umm ITS GOING TO SNOW :dizzy:

15. lawnboy11

lawnboy11 Senior Member

Anytime my brutha
  16. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Well stated!:drinkup: :D