1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

our 4ft snow storm

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by jeepwannab, Jan 17, 2010.

1. jeepwannab

jeepwannab Member
    from ny

2. twgranger

twgranger Senior Member
    from .

where was this?? tug hill??

3. Wish PA get a 4 foot snow storm!

4. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

Not me you guys could keep that. I'll take 12 four inches storms instead......:nod:

5. bigc1301

bigc1301 Senior Member

I agree with silvercity

6. pmorrissette

pmorrissette Senior Member

I know the area...Watertown NY, right at the end of Lake Ontario, along Interstate 81, they always get tons of "lake effect" snow.

7. jeepwannab

jeepwannab Member
    from ny

we are about 10 min from the tug, there higher in elavaiton, and get it twice as bad as we do, but i love the lake effect, it pays the bills

we are by lake ontario and 81 runs right threw watertown, you ever been here to veiw the 10ft high snow banks?

8. jeepwannab

jeepwannab Member
    from ny

twgranger are you located in watertown, cant tell by your truck, but theres alot of grangers around here and they pritty much run this town when it comes to plowing, i know snow comming when they are all parked backwards in there driveways so thats when i set my alarm for 4am lol

9. A storm that last up to 4 days. That a foot a day.

10. twgranger

twgranger Senior Member
    from .

yes lol :salute:

11. twgranger

twgranger Senior Member
    from .

we never got that much snow last winter @ 1 time. We had i think a 2 or 3 foot storm last year.