1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ouch!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BossPlowGuy04, Jan 18, 2009.

1. BossPlowGuy04

BossPlowGuy04 Senior Member
    from novi Mi

so this is what happens when you have been plowing for over 24hours. Here is the scenario me and mike were plowing the storage units and i come around the conner and guess who was there.... Mike :dizzy:

truck reck.jpg

2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Is that all of the damage

hope everyone is ok

3. BossPlowGuy04

from novi Mi

yea thats it its worse then it looks in the pic the metal is cut all the way though so were going tmmrow to get a quote to get it fixed.

4. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

new quarter panel for that would be close around $700

not cheap.

i agree I have several time close hit those post stop at storage.

5. cantoo

cantoo PlowSite.com Veteran

For next year go to Price Club or wherever and buy the round shop lifting mirrors and install them on the corner of the building. No more blind corners. Lots of places around here use them.

6. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

can't use that when you in storage

friend told me fold mirrors when in storage. That why i see crack on mount due mirror almost rip off when back up

7. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

i think he means on the building

8. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

Again, was it really worth plowing for 24 hours straight? It never made any sense to me, your body isnt designed for that, most mistakes occur when you are tired. Think about it.

9. BossPlowGuy04

from novi Mi

no its not really worth it but i can't afford to get another truck to get it done faster so what other choice do i have? normaly i switch off after 12 hours with the guy that works for me but he was sick. i will know better for next time you live you learn.