1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ottawa Plowers?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Zed, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Zed

Zed Junior Member

Any on here? Our company does about 500 residentials. About 450 of them hate us. Can you guess the company name? LOL

Great looking board, my boss needs to spend some time here. ;)

2. SYL

SYL Junior Member
    from ottawa

Hi Zed,

I have been lurking around this site for approx. 2.5 years just for the simple reason that I find it interesting and fun. Although I am not currently involved in the plowing business, I was born and raised around plow trucks and backhoes. But when I saw a poster from the Ottawa, Ontario area I just had to register and say Hi!!

SLY!

P.S. What is the company name?????? I live between Blackburn Hamlet and Carlsbad Springs does that sound familiar??? This is fun....

3. Zed

Zed Junior Member

that's too weird, we bought a used plowtruck from a Sylvano about 2.5 years ago, a 75 military pickup. Still going strong!

4. dillyolboy

dillyolboy Member

I don't know why anyone hasn't welcomed you guys (lurkers actually ;) ) I'm not very qualified to do the honors but welcome anyways. :waving: Zed I have been guessing all afternoon and can not think of what the name of your company is. 90% of your customers hate you. That must be an interesting company to work for.

5. dylan

dylan PlowSite.com Veteran

I'm in Ottawa too.

6. Zed

Zed Junior Member

It's been an interesting winter for sure. Hopefully over now, the lawn contracts are trickling in...

7. Zed

Zed Junior Member

ttt

well 2004 was a better winter for the company, we had few breakdowns and no big storms. For this winter we had a sales ace get us 400 driveways, and are adding a 2005 3/4 Ram with an Xblade to the fleet. I get to drive it :drinkup:

8. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

We just had a get together in Ottawa in Sat. at Carettos. :nod: