1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Other make plows

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by basher, Jun 21, 2008.

1. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Don't see a whole lot of noise about "new" stuff from the red and yellow guys. Guess as normal they're just reinventing the wheel:cool:...:LOL

Oh that's right last year they Bought technology so they'd have something "new". Uhm.. then the other red guys made their's taller. Then the white folks :)blush2:) made the big announcement they were going to stay in business, cutting edge stuff.

Way to go SNOWAYussmileyflagwesport

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

It's unfortunate that the other manufactures don't use this forum as a way to connect with their customer base like Sno-Way does.

The Fisher rep seemed like a nice guy when he was here but once his 1 week of Q & A was over he hasn't been back. Same thing with the Western rep. Pretty disappointing.

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

i was just thinking that the other day. Tom is the only rep who is truely a member here...lets give him another award! lol

not to highjack the snoway thread, but im suprised with all the boss owners on the site, theres never been a boss rep to talk to on here.

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Lets hope SNOWAY never goes so mainstream as to ignore everything about the end user but his wallet:rolleyes:

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Tom,gets paid a shot of crown royal for every post he answers ,that's why he's on 24 hrs a day here!

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Where do I apply?

7. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

I think it might me a sickness.............................................................................my wife sure thinks so. :nod:

8. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Heck, he's the only guy who offered up the whole bottle to those in attendance. Brother Tom and I should have made the trip to Pearl St................Thanks guys for the new outlook on things. Jerre

9. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

other plows??? what ever do you mean there are others??? lol

10. festerw

festerw Senior Member

Some people use them as boat anchors.......:jester:.....you know cus they have chains.

11. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

:D
    ROFLMAO

12. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Good one fester, but it's going to leave a mark.

Have to echo the others comments, it does make one wonder.

13. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

haha yeah that is a good one :drinkup:

14. festerw

festerw Senior Member

I know Mark but it's so fun to get them all wound up about something that really isn't that big of a deal.