1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Oswega NY

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by ACA L&L, Feb 8, 2007.

1. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

100" by friday!!!!!!!!!!r u shittin me, thats gonna hurt..................your a$$ wesport

2. hemisareslow

hemisareslow Member

O S W E G O.........and thats not as bad as the 11'2" north orwel gotin 2 weeks...just a little north east of OSWEGO

3. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

get a plow hemisareslow i think we should have a rule on this site. no plow on your truck no permission to post. it should only be a few more days here and hemisareslow will have 3,500 post here just like on the dieselplace. hahaha i know you got a plow. on your jeep. but it dont work. lol i love bustin you ball$ like you do to me over on the dieselplace.wesport

4. hemisareslow

hemisareslow Member

HA HA HA YA SMART ARSE....FUNNY THOGH DON'T YOU THINK...I DON'T HAVE A PLOW ON MY PERSONAL TRUCK YET I HAVE MORE POSTS HERE THAN YOU DO....HMMMMMM wesport

5. ServiceOnSite

its not about the size of your post count its about the size of the fleet, the work you do , the service you provide, and the money you make. and you have none of the above. prsport

6. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

It's really about the quality of your services and whether your customers are satisfied after your job is done.

But wait, what is this thread about again???

7. ServiceOnSite

im not even sure anymore lol

8. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

What a waste of bandwith....